2014/11/23

A Sunday postcard

Untitled
Hi! How's your Sunday? I'm spending mine in my studio together with Johan. I have the flu, but no fever so working feels like resting anyway.

Untitled
This is my grannysquare blanket, the first one I made. There is one available in the shop and it's now on sale, you find it here and it's probably the last one I've made, at least in a very long time :)

Untitled
Passed on my flu to this man, what can you do when you live together ;) Sharing is caring.

Untitled
Winter has arrived :)

Untitled
These Wrist Worms are moving to Munich for a market beginning on Friday. Wrist Worms are on sale with a 20% discount this week and I've decided to extend the sale for next week as well. Read more about the sale here.

Untitled
Now we're waiting for a sushi delivery as no one of us feels like cooking and sushi cures everything, doesn't it.

Hope you're all having a great weekend.

7 comments:

  1. Aw the blanket is adorable
    I ordered some sushi yesterday too, so delicious

    Dream Big

    ReplyDelete
  2. no flu here
    but the company of my family!
    the came over from Finland and Sweden
    to the grey but slightly warm Netherlands ;^))

    be well, soon
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. no, that's chicken soup! feel better :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i had chicken soup last tuesday and after that i got even more sick so i don't trust that cure hihi ;) thank you!! :)

      Delete
  4. I hope both of you will feel better soon.
    Thank you for making the world a more beautiful place thanks to your inspiring photography style.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.