2014/11/14

Leaves, wool and a request

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

The city is covered with colourful leaves.
My brain is covered with wool.

I think it's time to do another post like this and this, don't you think?

So: If you've bought a pair of Wrist Worms from me, please send in a picture of yourself or someone else (or no one ;)) wearing the Wrist Worms and I'll post it here on the blog (if you have a blog or website, send me the link and I'll link your picture to your place). If you participated before, you're welcome to participate again of course! Minimum width of your picture 800px, please. Send it to sandrajuto (a) gmail (dot) com. Fun fun! I'll upload them in a couple of weeks.

4 comments:

  1. I just posted a picture of my little one wearing my newest wrist worms at the park. ^_^

    http://susanmagnolia.com/2014/11/autumn-scene/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh..., your posts "you-thank-you" are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this post makes me miss proper autumn! i can almost smell it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello! i send you à photo today

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.