2014/11/28

October 2014, a summary

Untitled
October was the month when I ate a lot of banana bread and had to visit one of the most dreaded buildings in the city (it went well).

Untitled
Saw my first Fall tree and listed a new green colour of Wrist Worms in the shop (by the way, I have several new large Wrist Worms listed now, yay!).

Untitled
Took a walk to Schöneberg with Johan and enjoyed the beautiful day fully.

Untitled
Discovered some beautiful courtyards in my neighbourhood.

Untitled
Had pretty much coffee and enjoyed the view from my kitchen window, hope they won't "fix up" that beautiful facade from 1899.

Untitled
How I'd been waiting for this! In 1994 the Swedish Postal Service offered people to write a letter to themselves to receive 20 years later (they used my personal identity number to find me). I had written mine when I was going through a pretty embarrassing phase in life (well, I was 15 so that's pretty common) - maybe I'll make a blog post about parts of the letter in the future :)

Untitled
Was walking though the local cemetery with a friend.

Untitled
Did the same with Johan after we'd been to Boxi to buy burrata. Made that pasta for lunch with spinach, garlic, lemon, roasted almonds and olive oil.

Untitled
I was working a lot and walking a lot.

Untitled
And had wine outdoors with friends.

Untitled
Boxi farmers market and some Vietnamese food for lunch close to Görlitzer Bahnhof.

Untitled
Delicious food at Baraka and delicious coffee at Silo :)

Untitled
Ended the month helping friends to move, now they live closer to me wooohooo!

Happy weekend, all!

6 comments:

  1. Das mit dem Brief ist ja eine schöne Idee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to receive a letter from my 20-years-younger self. I wonder what she'd be telling me - I'm pretty sure she had a lot of imagination before becoming another dull adult ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Long time reader, first time commenter. I love that you got to read a letter from 20 yrs. ago. I'm sure it brought back tones of memories. I also love the PSBs! Love your coffee photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your photos so much :'-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. working and walking .... a ggod combination ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow, the food looks so yummy <3

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.