2014/11/25

You drink coffee, I drink tea

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

You all know I love coffee. What you don't know: I drink more tea than coffee. Especially the past 10 days as I have been sick and my body says big NO to coffee. What a timing Paper & Tea had when they asked me if I wanted to try their tea. I have been a long time admirer of their beautiful shops and graphic profile so of course I said yes! White tea is my favourite next to black tea and this one is delicious. Thank you for the gift, P&T!

6 comments:

  1. I'm the same. I like coffee, but usually only drink it when I'm out - it's a treat, and coffee I make at home usually isn't very good. One or two of my friends have been surprised that I consider myself a "tea person," because they only ever see me out in the world drinking coffee!

    Hope you'll feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 100% a tea girl! That bag is fantastic, it looks perfect for me!

    Tessa / Bramble & Thorn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you and that first photo is absolutely adorable!
    Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. im a big coffee lover. the past year i think im hooked lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. my favorite is green tea with a lot of jasmin flowers

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.