2014/12/12

December 12, 2006-2014

Untitled
December 12, 2006: One of my favourite signs in Gothenburg.

Untitled
December 12, 2007: Johan had dark hair for a couple of weeks, afterwards I shaved off all his hair.

Untitled
December 12, 2008: Tea :)

Untitled
December 12, 2009: On one of my walks I met this cutie pie.

Untitled
December 12, 2010: Snow snow snow and I was busy preparing to move to Germany.

Untitled
December 12, 2011: Hanging out with friends, Johan's hair was so long!

Untitled
December 12, 2012: On a walk in Kreuzberg.

Untitled
December 12, 2013: That Merry Christmas thing is always decorating my studio, it's too beautiful to only show up one month a year.

Untitled
December 12, 2014: Today in my studio, working on Wrist Worms and looking forward to a few days off to celebrate my birthday and take long walks with Johan.

Happy weekend! x

3 comments:

  1. I opened your blog from Feedly and for a second I thought: "Johan dyed his hair!" but nope. It was an old pic, ha
    You have one handsome husband, Sandra ;)
    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra,
    I've been a lurking reader for few years now and I've been dreaming of owning one of your wrist worms for so long! One of those days I will save up just to be able to buy one of yours (As an off gridder,I live on a very tight budget :) I love your photos too; you are so talented, brava :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love seeing your photo recaps. Hope you had the most wonderful birthday xx Evie

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.