2014/12/08

November 2014, a summary

Untitled
Beginning of November is always so painfully beautiful. I would say it's my favourite month as it's so brutal. All colourful at the start and then grey as a thunderstorm at the end. Contrasts, changes - what keep me going.

Untitled
Where I blog + me and Johan :*

Untitled
Berlin tiles and lunch at Baraka, maybe the last one we had outdoors this season.

Untitled
We celebrated the fall of the wall on November 9.

Untitled
November is the month I work most of the time. Had lunch at this restaurant, but got a food poisoning so I won't say which one it is.

Untitled
Bang! Carpet of leaves. And bibimbap, great winter food.

Untitled
Johan showing his favourite pair of Wrist Worms (there are so many more large size ones now). In November I got sick and played Donkey Kong II, a present from my parents when I was about 7-8 years old.

Untitled
Getting in a holiday mood + passing on my sickness to Johan as well.

Untitled
Luckily we didn't get any fever so we had good appetite and ordered in sushi. I worked quite a lot and that helped me recover quicker.

Untitled
That first coffee when you're feeling better again...! And getting breakfast with a message (Liebe = Love)...!

Untitled
November, you were good to me. I think I've never spent so much time at home since I moved to Berlin (city of parties and long walks) :)

2 comments:

  1. I love that picture of you and Johan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are always so delightful. Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.