2015/01/04

December 2014, a summary

Untitled
December started with breakfast and working on Wrist Worms in a café. Also admiring naked trees a lot.

Untitled
Didn't do much xmas decoration this year since we went to Sweden for the holidays. I continued crocheting in cafés.

Untitled
It was so beautiful outside and I tried to take at least one long walk a week. My friend was celebrating her birthday and these are the tiles at her place.

Untitled
:*

Untitled
On December 15th was my birthday and I took Johan to House of small wonder to have a really good lunch at this beautiful place.

Untitled
Walking around in Prenzlauer Berg. One morning Johan made me this amazing breakfast.

Untitled
I love to get up really early, but somehow I ended up sleeping in so many days in December. One of those days was a Sunday and after getting ready we headed to the Barn Roastery for breakfast.

Untitled
We live here. And we took a few pictures in a Photoautomat to give to family for xmas.

Untitled
Tegel airport and the best cake I've ever seen - made by my sister and her kids to celebrate my birthday when I arrived in Sweden to celebrate xmas. Will make a post of its own about that week, it was amazing.

Untitled
Back home we were greeted by snow.

Untitled
And went to Silo for brunch. What a great way to end the year. On New Year's we celebrated all night with our friends, but I didn't take any pictures :)

Happy 2015!!!

(Ps. I have a 20% discount on Wrist Worms in the shop to celebrate the new year, use code HAPPY2015 to get your discount - welcome!)

9 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Sandra & Johan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Your photos are gorgeous, it's making me wish we had wintery Christmas' here in Australia!

    Tessa at Bramble & Thorn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year! What a great birthday cake ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. you friend with the red door, lives in my house... happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. happy new year! i didn't know you live in f'hain!

      Delete
    2. no, I was more joking. it looks similar, but I am in Neukölln ;-)

      Delete
  5. Happy New Year Sandra! Wonderful photos as always... thank you for sharing your life ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new year! These are gorgeous photographs, looks like you had a good one! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.