2015/01/16

Friedrichshain, my love

Untitled
This morning I went out for a walk and managed to convince my friend Maja to join me (it was easy!). Saw this new piece by Low Bros.

Untitled
Closed.

Untitled
The world is so beautiful in puddles.

Untitled
Did some window shopping.

Untitled
Knorrpromenade is a beautiful small street and I love the name of it!

Untitled
:)

Untitled
VVVVVV

Untitled
Boxi. Farmers market every Saturday, looking forward to tomorrow already. So happy to have this amazing market in my neighbourhood.

Untitled
More window shopping. I need that fish!

Untitled
Maja and I love to visit the cemetery.

Untitled
Today has been one of my loveliest days in a long time, I have truly missed bringing my camera out for a walk.

Untitled
Jewellery.

Untitled
I don't know who painted this, please tell me in the comment field if you know. Love the colours!

Untitled
Love this.

Untitled
Makes me happy.

Untitled
And sad, at the same time.

Untitled
A short visit in Victoriastadt.

Untitled
:*

Untitled
Seems like I'm into fish today.

Untitled
Dumped Maja at Silo with her man and our friend Marios. I'm ready for a relaxed weekend now!

Ps. A small batch of prints are available again in the shop.

7 comments:

  1. i've missed your walks too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally need that fish too! (*o*)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are so beautiful and evocative, Berlin is looking gorgeous!

    Tessa at Bramble & Thorn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos! Really loved that area of Berlin when I visited last year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful images of Berlin, thank for the walk!

    ReplyDelete
  6. those abandoned houses is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.