2015/02/18

A walk and kind of a farewell

Untitled
The day has come to take farewell of Kreuzberg work lunches with Johan. He's leaving his job on Friday to start working in Prenzlauer Berg in March.

Untitled
Passing by these colourful scarves has been part of my weekly life the past 2.5 years.

Untitled
Hey! People are sitting outside!

Untitled

Untitled
The other day I discovered these pink elephants. So cute.

Untitled
On our way to the place we chose as the farewell place. That place will get a blogpost of its own soon.

Untitled
Johan wearing his rust pair of Wrist Worms, he's had them for years (FYI: there are a few pair of WW's ON SALE in the shop).

Untitled
Everyone is pretty fucked up here in February (happens every year) but we're finally getting closer to Spring.

Untitled
Love.

Untitled
The sky today reminded me of the sand bottom of the bay where I used to swim as a child.

Untitled
I like this blue colour on buildings.

Untitled
A typical detail picture I would have taken when I lived in Gothenburg.

Untitled
Ja, bitte ;)

9 comments:

  1. I don't understand your post. Does it mean you are moving?
    I guessed Johan was just changing job - it doesn't mean you won't go to Kreuzberg anymore...Prenzlauerberg has it own charm, and even though I love Kreuberg, I love Prenzlauerberg too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "The day has come to take farewell of Kreuzberg work lunches with Johan" - I made this blogpost as a hommage to the 2.5 years of meeting for workday lunches in Kreuzberg.

      I will for sure have lunches over in Kreuzberg on my workdays still :) But without Johan. Going from Prenzlauer Berg to Kreuzberg just to have lunch on a working day will be too time consuming for him. And Prenzlauer Berg has lots of great food to offer too!

      Delete
    2. Sorry but it wasn't that clear ehehhe anyway you're right there's a lot of great food in P Berg too ;)

      Delete
    3. Looking forward to try out some places I haven't been to yet :)

      Delete
  2. your pictures are always so calm & special, sandra!
    I love them. and I enjoy them every time.
    berlin is so wonderful and through your eyes it is even more wonderful!
    happy farewell kreuzberg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeehr schöne Fotos, liebe Sandra.
    Ich finde es auch toll, wenn ich paar Plätze wieder erkenne. Auch den Frühling...
    aber Olympia in Hamburg? Nein, danke!

    Liebe Grüße von Ariane aus Hamburg.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank liebe Ariane!!
      I was only teasing you people in Hamburg. I hope there will be no Olympia in Germany at all :)

      Delete
  4. Sandra, just stumbled upon your work and blog- it is so delightful! I love your photo stories- sweet and funny and still calm. Will be coming back for more :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.