2015/02/19

In the studio today

Untitled
I started making a scarf, not sure yet if I'll keep it for myself or list it in the shop. Just let me know if you are interested.

Untitled
Trying not to make it so "neat". Thinking of making a collection of Wrist Worms in this style.

Untitled
The crochet hook, the shop I bought it at is closed so I don't know where you can get a similar one (many have asked), maybe google can help you :)

Untitled
And: I'm selling out the last ones of these prints. With a special offer. Read below.

Untitled
You get 1 print extra per print you order = Place an order of 1 (or 2 or 3) print(s) & get 1 (or 2 or 3) extra for free.

Leave me a note in your payment which one you would like as the extra one (or use this form which goes straight to my inbox). These are the last ones of these illustration prints I will sell in the shop.

Hopefully there will be new ones during 2015!

3 comments:

  1. There is an Etsy-Shop that sells these chrochet hooks.
    Here is the link
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/grandmashandknitting?section_id=7865906&ref=shopsection_leftnav_6

    Have a wonderful day everybody!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful work ! And inspiring blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love that scarf, I'm very into how to quit stash... and I think is a lovely way. I share your post. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.