2015/02/04

January 2015, a summary

Untitled
January started in the most beautiful way with some free days and walks in the sun.

Untitled
I had coffee and a long walk with my friend Maja.

Untitled
Walked to Neukölln and then came back to my beloved home.

Untitled
Did a lot of crochet and there are some spring coloured Wrist Worms on sale here :)

Untitled
I read the book The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt, highly recommended!!

Untitled
Spent my days in my studio.

Untitled
One day it felt like Spring.

Untitled
My everyday life :)

Untitled
Naked trees and men on the wall.

Untitled
Slowly taking farewell of lunches in Kreuzberg since my man is going to start working in Prenzlauer Berg soon.

Untitled
One morning I surprised Johan with some baked eggs for breakfast.

Untitled
Running errands and taking care of the oven.

Untitled
Bye bye January! You were good to me!

8 comments:

  1. I am wondering what do you think about the ending of "Goldfinch"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's nothing i want to write about here in case i spoil the book for someone else :)

      Delete
  2. Hey Sandra, where did you eat the bibimbap, it looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog so much! It's inspiring me so much. Thank you for that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pictures:) Love, love, love...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh I love your photography, it's so evocative and unique! I've been dying to read The Goldfinch ever since I read The Secret History, thanks for reminding me!

    Tessa at Bramble & Thorn

    ReplyDelete
  6. How come life in Berlin always seems so colourful and bright,
    while Amsterdam was all grey and dark this past month ;-)

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alltså, jag tittar ju in här både nu och då utan att göra så mycket väsen av mig... Men nu, NU, bara måste jag få uttrycka min beundran över dina foton. Vilken känsla du har när du tar dem! Och vilken känsla jag får när Ditt Berlin träffar min känsliga näthinna!

    Tack, för en fin januari.

    /helena

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.