2015/03/06

A friday before noon

Untitled

Untitled
Started my morning with a walk to Café9 together with Johan, we had a breakfast meeting later. First coffee!

Untitled
Boobie cushion yeah!

Untitled

Untitled
Classic Kreuzberg view.

Untitled
Johan and I were invited over to Etsy for breakfast and a nice chat.

Untitled

Untitled
Vietnamese on the menu. Yum!

Untitled

Untitled
Ehm, I think my camera (well, me) was very focused on the food. Had a great time, thanks for having us over, Etsy!

Untitled
Took the U-bahn with Johan to Prenzlauer Berg.

Untitled
And then the tram back home to my studio and wow, it's not even noon yet!

Happy weekend, all!

4 comments:

  1. These photos are absolutely wonderful, the colour is just so gorgeous. It makes me miss Berlin so much!

    Tessa at Bramble & Thorn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to Berlin for the first time next week and your photos keep making me count down the days with even more excitement! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Du fotografierst einfach toll!
    Liebe Grüße
    Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  4. you too a fine weekend!
    that first image, wauw....
    and
    through your eyes
    Berlin looks ike the best place to be
    maybe we will visit it this year.....

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.