2015/03/30

Easter week and 1000 blog posts

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I know the week has just started, and I'm already excited for a long weekend this weekend. Do not have any special plans, the only thing I know is that I want to spend my days with Johan and do great things together, eat good food and take long walks.

Have been blogging since 1998 and moved my blog around through the years. Since 2010 I'm on blogger and this is my 1000th post here, so many - wow!

I made a larger pair of slippers, you find them here :)

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 1000 posts!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your 1000th Blogger post! Keep it up, your blog is a favourite read of mine. Happy Easter week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy long weekend. and here's to 1000 more post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulation! I want more...! 1001...

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow - congratulations! so good you´re still around, i love that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1998? wow! and where was that? I didn't know blogs already existed back then!
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Sandra on your 1000 blog posts - looking forward to 1000+ more. Enjoy your long weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.