2015/03/03

February 2015, a summary

Untitled
Started February with a Monday and Tuesday off, took a Drive Now and drove around the city for a few hours. Lovely!

Untitled
Every year on February 5 I celebrate that I fell in love with Johan. 10 years ago he bought me my first Guinness. 10 years! I also made some more buttcrack characters. Still 2 left :)

Untitled
Riding to Kreuzberg and spent a morning at Café 9.

Untitled
Speed-crocheted a grannysquare blanket and met Johan outside of his old work.

Untitled
This sushi was delicious, from Com Á.

Untitled
Spent a Sunday walking around the city, look at that light!

Untitled
Crochet, crochet, crochet.

Untitled
Mornings. I love them. Especially now that the sun is out before 7 in the morning. I'm up as well!

Untitled
Love our doors. And cheese.

Untitled
And plopp! Johan quit his job and slept.

Untitled
We took more long walks and saw peacock feathers on the canal.

Untitled
Home sweet home. After a whole winter of truly disliking to be at home in the evenings we finally made peace together and I love it here again.

Untitled
Berlin tiles and the finished blanket :)

Untitled
Köpenicker Strasse has its truly beautiful parts. And an era has come to an end - those prints will no longer be available in my shop. You can still buy some of my prints at Rum för papper in Gothenburg, Sweden. I'm not sure if they deliver outside of Sweden though.

Hello March!!

3 comments:

  1. Sigh! So much beauty!
    Counting the days now: in only 2,5 weeks I'll be in your adorable city again to capture all of it with my own eyes.
    It's good to have Berlin so close to me on a regular basis thanks to your amazing photography.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i wish you an amazing time!!
      thank you for your kind words :)

      Delete
  2. love the peacock-style water picture!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.