2015/03/02

March, Monday and Changes

Untitled
Hello! It's March and I am so excited for this Spring!

Untitled

Untitled
Took a stroll around the hood this morning.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
To have a celebratory espresso macchiato at Silo with Johan who starts a new job today, yay!

Untitled
Ehm...

Untitled
Books, I can't live without them.

Untitled
On my way home I was enjoying the sun.

Untitled
And the feeling of Spring coming.

Untitled
Those details are pretty.

Untitled
So are these.

I am changing some things in my life at the moment and it feels good. Says the lady who loves changes.

2 comments:

  1. Changes are good, hope you are enjoying yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photography, you're very skilled!
    Hannah x
    Hanniemc.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.