2015/03/08

My saturday in pictures

Untitled
When the sun rises, I wake up. Yesterday I decided to document my day with my camera. So happy to have a working battery again! Here is a truckload of pictures.

Untitled
Hair is so long now (unbrushed, I had just let it out after sleeping with a bun), here I am waiting for Johan to join me for a saturday of adventures. Only plan was to not plan anything.

Untitled
Bye home, leaving for Boxi.

Untitled
Bottles everywhere.

Untitled
The streets were pretty empty still.

Untitled
A flat white to start the day, at the farmers market at Boxi.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
Accidental art, love it!

Untitled
My sister had instagrammed a good quote which fits us so well, growing up we were always told we were "too much" and "too loud".

Untitled
This flowershop is always so colourful.

Untitled
David Hasselhoff lives in the apartment where the exterior of the apartment in The lives of others was filmed.

Untitled
So, Aldi or Berghain?

Untitled
Aldi, I wanted more of my favourite drug cottage cheese.

Untitled

Untitled
Some daffodils made it home with us too.

Untitled
Went back to Boxi for a stroll, there are already German strawberries for sale.

Untitled

0819
And a peaceful stroll at the cemetery.

Untitled
Went home for some brunch; a salad with smoked salmon, a fried egg and a sauce made of cottage cheese, dijon mustard and soy.

Untitled
Let's go to the subway and see where we end up! Johan said. Hello bear, do you wanna share that cupcake? No? OK.

Untitled
These trees will be in bloom soon, pink fluff oh yeah.

Untitled
Went to Alex for a pitstop at Kaufhof.

Untitled
Where we saw a celebrity (saw him perform last year, so sweet!).

Untitled
Boom, we ended up at Zoo.

Untitled
Decided to take another train.

Untitled
I'm in love with this man.

Untitled
Hello Steglitz!

Untitled
This made me laugh so hard.

Untitled
Hello, Bierpinsel!

Untitled
I love green buildings and this one I want to move in to.

Untitled
How amazing is that fountain pen?

Untitled
Went inside of this café, it looked very nice and they had amazing bread for sale. Didn't stay though, we were in the mood for walking. Next time in Friedenau for sure!

Untitled
Went to one of my favourite subway stations; Rathaus Schöneberg.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
Slowly starting to move in home direction.

Untitled
A quick stop at the new mall just to see what it looked like. Left quickly.

Untitled
Took the subway back home, loving these colours.

Untitled
We rested our legs on a bench for a while.

Untitled
Slowly walked towards home.

Untitled
Arrived home to this beautiful sky.

Untitled
Two hungry people made a quick dinner with steamed vegetables and this: canned tuna, lots of cottage cheese, red pepper sauce, lemon juice, dill, boiled eggs, red onion, salt & pepper. You can add olive oil or mayonnaise. And leek. And whatever you like.

Untitled
Spent the rest of the night working on Wrist Worms, a lavender pair for the SALE section (10€ off on some colours!).

Thanks for joining me!

11 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful day in Berlin! Great pictures and your captions made me smile. Have a wonderful new week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your photos are great but the one of your love brought tears to my eyes.
    ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Der Spruch deiner Schwester ist sooo wahr! Beherzigen!
    LG
    Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Love your eyesight of Berlin, my favorite city. Love your blog, and your photography. It's my way to stroll around Berlin, trough your photo's. Every time I check your blog, all tough I never comment on it. So here it is! Please, keep going on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like the perfect saturday in the perfect city!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can feel the fresh air on your walks. Faved Johan's portrait on Flickr. Such a sparkle in his eye.
    Thanks for such wonderful photos. Makes me want to take a long walk to in another town where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I had a life like yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of the loveliest blog posts I have read in a while. So real and still beautiful. I thought kaufhof was amazing, easily pleased! I am a little jealous of your strawberries already in season!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Längtar efter att fläta ditt hår.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant post! Loved this walk around Berlin. Happy week Sandra (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the way you tell your day, it is so sweet to see and read ♥

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.