2015/03/11

Searching for colours and having coffee

Untitled
This morning I joined Johan for a walk to Pberg. I was searching for beautiful colours.

Untitled
Looking forward to trying this one, sounds promising.

Untitled
Oderberger Strasse.

Untitled
We went to Bonanza to have coffee and check out what it looks like these days.

Untitled
This part looks pretty much like it used to (=beautiful!).

Untitled
The brew bar is new and there is so much more space and places to sit. Great!

Untitled
The espresso macchiato was lovely.

Untitled
Passing by a great looking entrance.

Untitled
Where Johan works these days.

Untitled
Walking down to Mitte on my way back.

Untitled
Love.

Untitled
So few of these facades left.

Back in the studio now and it's time to do some offline work, what are you doing today?

2 comments:

  1. Vala Pálsdóttir11 March, 2015 12:45

    Ah Sandra, you are torturing me with those lovely photos from my old neighborhood! ;)
    I am working today here in Iceland, hoping that I'll be able to go home this afternoon despite of the snow storm.. daydreaming about Berlin's wonderful spring.
    Thanks for the beautiful photos, keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your point of view. Your photos always inspiring me. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.