2015/03/10

That light!

Untitled
Glad to be greeted by such a beautiful ceiling everytime I come home.

Untitled
Imagine it in a bathroom, I would live in my bathtub.

Untitled
Took a walk with Johan this morning.

Untitled
Looking forward to trying the coffee here as soon as it gets warmer.

Untitled
The light when you're out early, love.

Untitled
Went to Silo for coffee.

Untitled
I think I got too close and deserved that.

Untitled
Colour love.

Untitled
Time to go and get some work done.

Untitled
I think tulips look better half dead :)

I decided to take a pre-order on another grannysquare blanket now that the Wrist Worms don't take up all of my time :)

4 comments:

  1. Dying laughing at the Johan picture caption.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah those ceilings I can only imagine its story... and I like that early morning light too!
    Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny! At least you got good lighting for the photo of Johan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a recent instagram post - our views on tulips align! beautiful photos, as always.

    https://instagram.com/p/0jA-yZIXzn/?taken-by=sneeee

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.