2015/03/05

Thursday morning stroll to Mitte and back

Untitled
I wake up when the sun rises, my favourite time to get up, have breakfast and go for a walk.

Untitled
The colours this morning.

Untitled
Strolling down Karl-Marx-Allee.

Untitled
For a visit at Father Carpenter Coffee Brewers.

Untitled
A flat white for me, haven't had one in a long time as my current addiction is espresso macchiato.

Untitled
Bye bye Johan, going up to Prenzlauer Berg to his new job.

Untitled
And I took a stroll back home.

Untitled
Passing by my favourite sign.

Untitled
And a school.

Untitled
This reminds me that it's asparagus season soon.

Untitled
Looking forward to a glass of wine in the sun this Spring.

Untitled
This street is still one of my favourite ones.

Untitled
The details :*

(I got a new battery for my camera, yay!)

8 comments:

  1. You have such beautiful photos, so I want to thank you for your inspirational blog! I also happen to love the city of Berlin, so seeing your photos makes me happy. :) Greetings from Finland and have an awesome spring! -Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are now posting more often. Thank you for all the beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am loving these walks with you. Good luck to Johan on his new job. You inspire me to take morning walks and first coffee of the day, but I have to try as it's -16c at the moment in Canada. As soon as weather go to at least 0c I will take my first walk this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tables outside the wine place - are they old sewing machine tables?? Great idea...

    ....and love the feel of spring in your photos

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your photographs, thank you for sharing them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Sandra, I love your stories. They make me happy too and inspire me to learn to make better photos :)
    Wishing you a lovely day,
    Neža

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you so much, all - you are so kind!!! :*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like Andaje ; this tables are really nice and ingenious ! Thank you for this discovery (and sorry -again- for my English...)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.