2015/04/01

March 2015, a summary

Untitled
March 2015. Spent a lot of time fixing stuff at home, working and walking.

Untitled
I quite enjoy my morning walks with Johan to Prenzlauer Berg (where he's working these days), as there are so many more route options than walking to Kreuzberg.

Untitled

Untitled
Yes!

Untitled
Spent a day in Steglitz and I've been taking out my DSLR a lot more.

Untitled

Untitled
Home sweet home (a few of the old book prints left here).

Untitled
Home and away.

Untitled
Starting new projects. Failing.

Untitled
Went to Spandau. Every weekend we take the subway to Alexanderplatz and then choose where to go next.

Untitled
An exception - took the tram further east to discover a lot of nice buildings.

Untitled
I made slippers and hi that's me! It's my hair, not a hat ;)

Untitled
Close to Johan's office there is a beautiful courtyard which makes my eyes wet.

Untitled
A morning at Kaschk in Mitte.

Untitled
A lady and some more slippers.

Untitled
The light lately has been amazingly brutal.

Untitled
Long time no see Si An, still a good place for good food.

Happy April!
I start the month with a 20% discount on all Wrist Worms in the shop. You find them here. Use discount code EASTER to get 20% off, includes the WW's on sale as well :)

4 comments:

  1. nice summary
    as always!

    thanXX!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photographs are very beautiful. I love what you do with your camera.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Det er ikke ofte jeg sier dette; men jeg skulle virkelig likt å leve det livet du lever. For en fantastisk ide å velge et nytt sted å dra til hver weekend og deres morgenturer… Jeg ELSKER å oppleve Berlin gjennom dine øyne og kameralinse. TAKK for at du deler!! Katrine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are a feast for the eyes! Complimenti :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.