2015/04/10

Picnic season is here

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

My mum and her man are here for some days, yesterday was the first day we could sit on the grass at Tempelhof airfield and enjoy the sun. We also enjoyed coffee and the view from their hotelroom. There are many things we will enjoy this weekend and I'll bring my camera, see you!

Ps. I started the month with a 20% discount on all Wrist Worms in the shop. You find them here. Use discount code EASTER to get 20% off, includes the WW's on sale as well :) Until Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Your Mum is so beautiful. Enjoy your visit with them. Reminds me when my Mum and Dad used to visit me in Canada each year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom is really beautiful, happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.