2015/06/22

May 2015, a summary

Untitled
I don't know what happened to May, really.

Untitled
Happy I have pictures to remind me. A sale is going on in the shop.

Untitled
Johan and I were out walking, as usual ;)

Untitled
The light. Oh yes.

Untitled
There were lots of farewells going on. A bye bye party to Panos who left for Greece. We partied until daylight, Johan and I decided to walk all the way home in the early morning. It was beautiful.

Untitled
After a few hours of sleep we went to Wedding.

Untitled
Such beautiful buildings over there.

Untitled
My favourite scarf.

Untitled
Riding home after a visit at Modulor. And elderflowers in bloom, ooooh. Sniff sniff.

Untitled
At home, only one bunny left in the shop!

Untitled
A farewell coffee with Petr.

1 comment:

  1. May went by quickly, oh yes, but it was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.