Boxi Boxi!

Wake up! Let's go to Boxi! The background picture on my phone is from about a year ago, on a Saturday like this.

Next Saturday, we get up earlier, it's too crowded for me! I'm having a bit of a problem being in crowds these days, after clubbing a lot this summer.

Eating cheese soup for breakfast now that it's a bit colder, lovely.

It's pumpkin season, and I'm looking forward to making my pumpkin soup.

And then a stroll at the cemetery.

The rest of the day is spent at home, with friends coming over with their beauty and bubbles.


Celebration of Fall
Use code FALL2015 for 20% discount, special Fall celebration offer until end of September - Welcome to the shop! Make sure to keep your hands warm during Fall and Winter :)


  1. I love autumn. Colors on trees, warm tee, sweters and nights with winds <3

    With love from Poland
    Mona [Photography]

  2. That s funny: I was in Berlin last weekend and had a wonderful guided tour in Kreutzberg, Prenzlauerberg und Friedrichsain.
    We made a stop at Boxi! (where the guide explained to us how the city divided the park so that everybody (kids, people with dogs, punks...) can have a place to relax.
    It was very inspiring- like your blog, that I follow for a few years.
    Thank you for this!


Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.