2015/11/11

My morning routine

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I asked for some input on topics for the blog in this post and Ana asked for my morning routine (thank you, Ana!). I think this post pretty much sums up my routine; I get up, get dressed, take a walk to "go to work", either go for a coffee in a café or, like today - I make coffee at home and sometimes I eat something as well. And at this time of the year, as you might know, I crochet crochet crochet the rest of the day.

WRIST WORMS PRE HOLIDAY SALE
Give someone, or why not yourself, warm hands for the holidays. If you live outside of Europe it's time to place your order for the Wrist Worms to arrive in time for the holidays.

Use code NOVEMBER for 20% discount on checkout - Welcome to the shop!

Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. Dear Sandra, I was wondering if you could find the merino version of the petrol cerise colour? I was about to order as I found out that your current version is pure wool ... Thank you for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. unfortunately it's not available, thanks for asking!
      x

      Delete
  2. tittar in utan o skriva ibland, dumt jag vet, men jag gör det nu. fint ni har det! höst o rusk o nu tänker jag på ett rim på det som jag inte törs skriva hahaha trams på mej. sawry!
    kram!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.