2015/12/16

Wool, Words, Birthday, Friends, Techno

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I started writing (!) so many blog posts the past few weeks, but instead of publishing them I spent my time taking walks alone or with friends, going to a club dancing for some hours, making many many many pairs of Wrist Worms and finally today I found time to make 2 pairs of slippers, yay!

Yesterday I turned 37 and had an amazing spontaneous celebration with Johan and our Greek Berlin family - drinks, listening to some of them playing great music, laughing and going home at a proper birthday hour. I appreciate my friends so much, more than ever.

And I appreciate those of you who are still visiting here :) Thank you!

14 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Sandra! And thank you for still posting these lovely pictures--I never fail to enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that makes me glad to hear, thanks!!

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday! I love your blog and I hope you will find some time to post some of those posts :-) Thank you for colors and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. those posts will not be published, they were too personal and suited better as conversations with a friend or two at a café :) thank you for your kind words!!

      Delete
  3. Happy belated birthday! It's always really nice to pay a little visit to your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a very wonderful birthday. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Belated Birthday and all the best for whatever challenges come your way 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday and all the best for the coming year. May it be filled with sunny walks and long evenings in the company of good friends. Thank you for all your insightful pictures of Berlin, its streets, its people and its cafés. Your blog is the perfect daydreaming scenario. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to you. Always read your blog even if I don't leave a comment most of the time. Just love your photos and your husband's stylish ways.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alles Liebe und Gute zum Geburtstag! Honestly, I was worrying as it was so silent over here ...
    Especially love those pastel worms: looks like you have been very busy!
    Wishing you the very best, whatever the circumstances are ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy birthday, merry christmas, and all the best for the coming year !

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your aesthetic and way of observing the world, Sandra! From Cinzia, an Australian in London

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.