2016/01/07

A proper Winter

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Well, you can say Winter has arrived. It's beautiful, the light makes me feel so inspired to take more pictures again. The colours pop out so beautifully, and Johan's hair blends in with the snow. Outside it's cold, inside I do my best to stay warm. -44°C is the coldest I ever experienced, when I lived in the north of Sweden, so this I can handle ;)

It's been 5 years since I spent my first night (a blog post from the first morning) in the apartment where we live now. I have hardly ever lived longer than 5 years in one place before. I like it here.

3 comments:

  1. It's serene and beautiful and the colours do indeed stand-out. You are making me appreciate our Canadian winters all of a sudden. Wonderful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fifth photo down of the trees! Oh my!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.