2016/01/05

Happy 2016!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Happy New Year, everyone!

Pictures above are from a walk I took with Johan and afterwards we had pizza and coffee with friends.
Hope 2016 has started in a good way for you all, for me it feels really great with a "new start".

This year I look forward to spending more time with Johan, on my own & with positive people who like themselves, to be more creative again, cook good food, read more books, take more walks - well, basically do more of what makes me happy :) Hopefully find my way back to taking pictures and share them here more often again.

xo

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I share your resolutions... I just started taking more walks and it's so good! <3
    Have a wonderful new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May it be a good one!
    I truly miss your photography as it always makes Berlin feel closer ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. "...with positive people who like themselves" Great post. I have resolved to do the same. Too many negative gossips around. I want to steer clear of them

    ReplyDelete
  4. A belayed Happy New year! wishing you all the best!!

    Vicky // The Golden Bun

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.