2016/01/22

The social lonewolf

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Came in to a sun-drenched studio this morning. Made coffee and started experimenting with different crochet stitches and made a pair of BW slippers. They are available in the shop together with several other new pairs of slippers.

Friday has just started and I already feel the weekend in my body.
Any plans for the weekend?
I'm gonna make soup, visit the farmers market, take care of our home, make a ricepudding brunch on Sunday, hopefully read some. Closing myself in a lot these days; my body and mind need to recharge after being extremly social the past couple of years (though my blog seems to show a pretty lonely life I think).

6 comments:

  1. it is good to hibernate, once in a while. I'am doing the same right now and it feels oh so good. and weird, but that is probably the need to getting used to more silence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree. i think i need a few months ;)

      Delete
  2. Will that be a new pair of indigo wrist-worms? What a beautiful color..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i hope so, but i can't seem to find more of the yarn. fingers crossed!! :) glad you like them!

      Delete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.