2016/02/17

The year through my phone so far

Untitled
The year started well.

Untitled
After party shopping at Kaisers haha.

Untitled
I made more slippers and people died.

Untitled
Took long snowy walks.

Untitled
One of my favourite courtyards.

Untitled
So confused. Have been through too much lately.

Untitled
My friend Christopher made an amazing light installation at Kraftwerk Berlin.

Untitled
I celebrated being in love with Johan for 11 years and made sandwich cake for friends.

Untitled
Friend cutting a friend + a koala friend.

Untitled
Had to try on these shoes, they are so not me.
AND: This pair + 14 other colours/qualities of Wrist Worms ON SALE - €10 off! Spring cleaning :)

4 comments:

  1. Love these, phones are so much better now, Phone to take pictures with them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! I like that you started to include some people and yourself in the photos. And the slippers look more beautiful when someone is using them. Tkank you for shearing.
    Greetings from Argentina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Schöne Fotos, wie immer, alles Gute! :) -Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much in just a few short months...I wish you a wonderful (and less confusing) rest of the year.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.