2016/03/31

Let me take you on a surprise trip

Untitled
A couple of weeks ago I woke up and said to Johan Let me take you on a surprise trip.

Untitled
An S-Bahn ride and we ended up in pastel town, Potsdam.

Untitled
Breathing fresh air, something I never really cared about before. Things are changing a lot inside of me (no, I'm not pregnant, nor will I ever be).

Untitled
We started with a stroll in the Dutch quarter.

Untitled
To visit Buena Vida Coffee Club. I remember last time I was in Potsdam I asked on instagram if anyone knew a place for tasty coffee there and only got answers about places in Berlin. Now finally there is a very very good café.

Untitled
Be nice or go away - I couldn't agree more.

Untitled
Very tasty Flat White and the day could continue, I have many many many pictures to show.

2 comments:

  1. Hej, dear Sandra,
    just yesterday, I told my husband , that I wanna visit Potdam still in Springtime, Sanssauci... the Chines Teahouse https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinesisches_Haus_%28Potsdam%29
    even when I prefere a tasty Flat White :-) Thank you for your hint!
    xo Ariane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh hope you can go soon, it's so beautiful. and so clean that i think i'm in sweden when i'm there haha :)

      Delete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.