2016/03/02

Luleå

Untitled
Räkost, how I love you.

Untitled
My nieces didn't know I was coming, so to surprise them was amazing. The look on their faces!!

Untitled
I don't sleep as much as most people I know, so I easily end up with a very healthy breakfast and some knitting.

Untitled
Norrbotten - Where I was born and grew up. Hey kids, let's make a blue egg!

Untitled
My week in Luleå was winter wonderland. We never freeze, because we have so much love.

Untitled
Beauty.

Untitled
One day my mother took me out for lunch, we had good food and serious talks.

Untitled
Waiting for my sister to wake up ;)

Untitled
My old high school.

Untitled
Another beautiful old building, not many left of them in Luleå. The town burned down twice back in the days.

Untitled
My favourite pastry ever semla & ???

Untitled
My sister and I met our dad for kebab pizza and a second hand shop round. I came home with around 15 books.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
Dad made us meatsoup (moose edition).

Untitled
Flat White had arrived in town, it was delicious.

Untitled
Being with my sister is something that makes me a happier person.

Untitled

Untitled
The obligatory Räkost (only one, how stupid was I?!) and Kaviar shopping.

Untitled
Bye Luleå. Next time I see you I hope it will be summer.

8 comments:

  1. Tusen tack! dear Sandra,
    your photos (and the atmosphere, of course!) are such a delight. Having a sister is a big gift. I miss my beloved sister and I'll visit her in Montreal/Canada, one day, doesn't matter if in Winter or Summer. Will make me feel in harmony with the world :-)
    xo Ariane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super photo-story! I think you have a talent for this form. And your pistures are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like such a great trip! I'm glad you had good family times. And I can't believe how big your nieces are now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the picturesque winter wonderland pics. Reminded me the time when I visited my sister who lives in Cleveland, Ohio. Hanging out with a sister is always the best time in the world no matter what season.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Sandra! I love your photo stories, thanks for sharing with us : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. A delightful series of photos that make me see there is art in every day if you look for it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos are even more extraordinary than usual. Your love shows through.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Lulea DOES look like Winterland, and a special, cozy and "warmhearted" one, through your photos. Thank you for sharing once again the beauty that comes from your eyes!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.