2016/04/14

More time together

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

You can't really see it in these pictures, but I'm not alone in my studio anymore. Johan decided to become his own boss and is now back to freelancing, which suits us both much better since we spent too little time together the past three years (and we became those people who were living for the weekends, feels like such a waste of time). If we don't spend enough time together, we start fighting - very ridiculous and contradictory, right? So, let's see where this will take us, I'm excited and a bit shaky.

4 comments:

  1. So cool to hear about Johan - congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I totally agree with you! If me and my bf are working opposite schedules and then spend time together we start to bicker soo much. But if we're with each other more, we are lovely together. Good luck sharing "your" studio.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.