2016/05/10

10 days of May

Untitled
May - Summer is here and I slowly try to do things that used to make me happy, taking long walks in the mornings for example.

Untitled
It's hot, my friends laugh at me when I call this time of year Summer.

Untitled
Snuck into my favourite courtyard, 2nd picture is from the attic of my building.

Untitled
Complete happiness when friends invite you over for dinner and they serve oysters.

Untitled
The city is flirting with me.

Untitled
Yesterday Johan and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary with a slow stroll around the neighbourhood and a very delicious (I'm being ironic now) pizza in a park :)

Untitled
No comment, except that my niece kind of forced me to learn how Snapchat works (it's the first time technical stuff made me feel old haha).

Untitled
ALL Wrist Worms are on sale in the shop. With discount code SPRINGCLEAN you get 20% off on all Wrist Worms, including those already on sale. Thank you for supporting my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.