2016/06/04

Around the hood on a Friday evening and Saturday morning

Untitled
Took a break from work to take a walk last night.

Untitled
Johan is very fluffy these days.

Untitled
Took a shot of this building. Open windows, open balcony doors, it's summer for sure. At this moment friends texted We're at the bar! so all of a sudden we chatted hours away before crashing in bed before midnight.

Untitled
Up early to take a walk again and take pictures for a job.

Untitled
This shop made me feel like I'm in France.

Untitled
Such beautiful light.

Untitled
And at Kiez99 we had brunch burgers with blue cheese dressing, oh my!

I see the beauty in things again.
I see the beauty in people again.
I start seeing good things in myself again.
Life is going to be fine.

6 comments:

  1. it makes me genuinely happy to hear that sandra <3 soon you'll be rid of the depression altogether but stronger than ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to see your lovely post! Thank you for sharing this beauty you see😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog, your pictures are so calming..
    I hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy you're blogging more again and that it's starting to get better for you :) It's really a HUGE thing, those last few lines, I know.. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm overwhelmed with joy to read this wonderful little poem of yours on beauty! Can't get enough of looking at your beautiful photos - life is just fine when you have streets to walk on, friends to drink & laugh with, a fluffy boyfriend and blue cheese.. ah yes! blue cheese makes life indeed fine! :) So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You give me a window that I fly through and travel to another place. Mahalo (thank you) from Cynthia who lives in Hawaii and wears your knitted booties on chilly nights.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.