2016/08/28

Summer 2016

Untitled
Time to share a bit of this and that from the summer, went quickly to the beer festival and tried some really good beers.

Untitled
Was hanging out a lot with friends. It's always the same; I plan to spend a lot of time alone and end up spending most of my time with friends. I plan to stay home and relax and end up clubbing all night. Will I be the same when I'm 80 years old?

Untitled
Spent many hours working with the We Are Knitters yarns, was such a great collaboration - I hope we do it again soon!

Untitled
A window that makes me smile.

Untitled
Some days life has felt like this.

Untitled
Most of my days life felt more like this though, yay!

Untitled
The afternoon light in my kitchen is intense.

Untitled
Slowly walking down the streets during the heatwave.

Untitled
And drinking so much water.

Happy Sunday, happy end of Summer!

4 comments:

  1. The black and white sunshine photo is SO beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to taste these beers :)
    Beautiful colorful lights! Wish you for more days like these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks wonderful, especially the colorful strings of lights!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very good end of summer to you... (I used your discount code for my first order to WAK: the wool is very sweet and I chose the cotton terracota and I love it!)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.