2016/09/01

September 1, 2005-2016

Untitled
September 1, 2005: This happened two days before we decided to be two individuals trying to spend life together.

Untitled
September 1, 2006: Out for one of my walks around Gothenburg, taking a picture of my favourite door.

Untitled
September 1, 2007: Just a random picture of the antlers.

Untitled
September 1, 2008: Johan took this picture of me on a walk home from meeting some friends. A few days later I cut my hair short.

Untitled
September 1, 2009: Gothenburg's party area.

Untitled
September 1, 2010: Working at home, planning a big move.

Untitled
September 1, 2011: Another on-my-way-home picture.

Untitled
September 1, 2012: Flat whites at Bonanza with Johan.

Untitled
September 1, 2013: Delicious pizza and white wine at Il Ritrovo.

Untitled
September 1, 2014: Saying bye for the day after some coffee. Time to work.

Untitled
September 1, 2015: Last year I took the day off and spent the day in a park with friends getting drunk.

Untitled
September 1, 2016: And today I finished making these socks which I started making in February.

4 comments:

  1. Nice travel from the past to today :)
    Happy September Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! This week, Facebook memories keep telling me that this time last year, and the year before, and the year before that, I was on vacation in the north of Michigan. One more day and I will repeat it for 2016!

    It's impressive that you have a picture for every September 1 going back so far. Even with my iPhone these days, I'm not that consistent.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.