2016/09/02

When you don't stick to your plans

Untitled
Yesterday I planned to go to a meeting and then walk the long long walk home. Instead I ended up in a car with Johan & Mark after the meeting for a steak tasting at The Bird.

Untitled
"Wait, I have to take a picture!"

Untitled
The classic Sandra-behind-the-camera-behind-Johan-and-Mark picture.

Untitled
One of my favourite parts of Kottbusser Damm.

Untitled
Bang, in the car again!

Untitled
Let's go to...

Untitled
...Silo for dessert!

Untitled
Slurp.

Untitled
And then a quick hello to Roland at Cozys before going to the studio to work until bedtime. Was a great day, I must say!

2 comments:

  1. Love your pictures and I love Roland and Cozy's. Some of the best cakes in berlin! I just moved back to Copenhagen after three years living in Friedrichshain, and it is going good but your stories and pics definitely make me miss!!!!

    www.silverstories.dk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both sounds and looks like the perfect day.
    I so miss your city!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.