2016/10/05

A failed one photo per hour Saturday

Untitled
On Saturday morning I thought I was going to take a picture per hour during the whole day. I had planned a day without many activities and wanted to document a so called dull day to show myself that those days are OK too.

Untitled
It was my mum's 55th birthday and she had instagrammed a drunk bird (it was sleeping when she took this picture, she poked it a bit and it looked at her completely hungover).

Untitled
I spent many hours making Wrist Worms (by the way, I extended the 20% discount (code FALL2016 on check out) until Sunday this week).

Untitled
Went to Boxi for some Käsesuppe at the farmers market.

Untitled
And hung out at a bus stop on my way to the supermarket.

Untitled
Had another coffee.

Untitled
And took a picture of what Johan was cooking.
After that my plans changed and I forgot all about my camera ;)

1 comment:

  1. oh, thats such a lovely idea! ena bothor has this project where she follows people through the day to show them how beautiful a very ordinary day is. heres the post when she follwed me, but here are more on her blog:
    http://elena-iseeitinyoureyes.blogspot.de/search?updated-max=2016-02-13T14:30:00%2B01:00&max-results=5&start=2&by-date=false

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.