2016/10/07

AVA Berlin Hair Salon

Untitled
My friends Janina & Engin have recently opened a hair salon called AVA. It's located at Grünberger Strasse 1 in Friedrichshain.

Untitled
I went there a couple of weeks ago to document their beautiful place when Johan got his hair done by Janina.

Untitled
Time for a bleach.

Untitled
Of course they display beautiful packaging.

Untitled
And me being a sucker for that kind of stuff took a lot of pictures of the bottles etc.

Untitled
LOVE conditioner ;)

Untitled
Janina is one of the most talented hairdressers I've met.

Untitled
Those colours :)

Untitled

Untitled
The place is an old pharmacy and I love the grayish blue colour they painted the shelves with.

Untitled
Fun times, as always when we meet.

Untitled
I love when you see someone mastering their tools. A true handcraft.

Untitled
My friend Dimitris made the great looking logotype.

Untitled
That ceiling :*

Untitled
Pump it.

Untitled
Engin with a client.

Untitled
Here we are, hi!

Untitled
And lovely Steven doing the final touch of the roots.

Untitled
Make sure to book an appointment, those guys are busy.

Untitled
Engin's dog, everyone's BFF.

Untitled
No comment.

Untitled

Untitled
Blow job.

Untitled
The result is great, isn't it? Johan left very happy. And then we came back later for a party, but that's another story.

Happy friday, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful space. Thanks for documenting it so that we who are in the US can enjoy it too:) I am new to your blog and have been luxuriating in all the vibrant colours and lovely posts.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.