2016/11/15

A couple of months through the phony camera

Untitled
I just emptied my phone and thought we could have a look at some pictures I've been taking the past couple of months. Having coffee outside is probably not going to happen until next year.

Untitled
Pictures I took simply because I liked the colours.

Untitled
On a very hot day in September when Johan and I walked from Lichterfelde to Schöneberg to Kreuzberg to Friedrichshain.

Untitled
My camera roll was pretty full of pictures of Wrist Worms. I started making lentil soups, trying out different taste combos every time.

Untitled
Jugendstil gone loco.

Untitled
Had a party at my friends' hair salon AVA. Engin: Vincent, we HAVE to do something about your beard! NOW!

Untitled
Trump's fans love that button.

Untitled
We need to catch the sun, where is it?! And we ended up hanging out outside of Berghain. Like teenagers.

Untitled
The hallway with a pile of Wrist Worms.

Untitled
Took some pictures for The Bird Xberg and got to eat the food, yum.

Untitled
My Swedish driving license expired and if you come from one EU country and live in another EU country you renew it where you're registered. The old picture (I look like a politician) was taken in 2005 right after Johan and I decided to hook up. The new one... I was so sick. Already had a picture I was pleased with, but it didn't fit the measurements. Will only live with it for 15 years ;)

Untitled
I made beanies for me and Johan. And cut a fringe because I got so tired of all that hair that has looked the same for so many years now. I used to change it so often.

Untitled
A new magazine dedicated to yarn, Koel Magazine. It's very beautiful.

Untitled
My brother from another mother, Erik, came to visit. We went to see Goat at Berghain, so good.

Untitled
Erik and I in 2012 and 4.5 years later.

Untitled
A beautiful poster and a great message (OK, the idiot in me read Star Wars when I first saw it).

Untitled
Met up with Johan in Markthalle Neun one evening when he had an exceptionally good hair day. People were taking pictures of him when they thought he didn't see, I was one of them ;)

Untitled
The most beautiful time of the year arrived.

Untitled
I felt high from all the beauty. Now most of it is gone, it's grey November but I refuse to be a November bully. Grey is also good.

Untitled
Hot and spicy food, all winter, yes.

Untitled
Well, what can I say? I love you, Berlin.

Untitled
Another way to stay warm is to go and scream some karaoke with your friends. Uh, or sing.

Untitled
An evening in Mitte, walking around, looking at things.

Untitled
View from the studio.

Untitled
Last week I finally did something about my hair. I went to Janina at Ava and said No more putting up the hair in a bun! It's a relief, I mostly let it grew out because I wanted to take the chance to have long hair with my natural colour before it turns grey. Done.

Untitled
Look at Johan! Isn't the make up amazing?! And what about me? I am so focused at taking the picture. As usual. This is us going to a super fun party on Friday night.

Untitled
And this is waking up at a decent time considering the long party night, the sun was out and my body was screaming for cheese soup at Boxi, my favourite food after a night out.

All in all - I had so much fun the past couple of months! Now I'm ready for WINTER.

3 comments:

  1. Das sieht fantastisch aus. So viele Dinge, die auch ich an Berlin liebe! :) Vor kurzem war ich auch mal wieder Karaoke singen und im Dezember gleich noch mal. Ich kann es kaum erwarten!

    lg,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new haircut is inspiring
    and as always your pictures make me MISS BERLIN ...

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.