2016/11/08

Always something red!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

There is a colour I have a love/hate relationship to: red. Imagine I'm about to take a picture out on the street and of course there is a red car or a red jacket showing up right when I click. Always something red! I say to Johan. No big deal, but funny how I see red when I see red ;) This blog post is a way to try to become better friends with red (we are good friends from time to time, maybe some of you remember I once had a red kitchen and a red hallway). This is my favourite Red.

2 comments:

  1. It's great to capture scenes in a city based on a colour theme.
    Makes one see in a different way and that's always a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, gee, no. Red is one of my constant favorite colors. It's the color of life's blood. It is the color of red, a warm fire in winter, the colorful evidence having cried, the color of spice and heat in food, the cool red of watermelons, the sheen of lipstick red, the underlying color beneath a paper cut, the color of warning! I could go on until my fingertips turn red. But I won't.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.