2016/11/01

An amazing Sunday, Part I

Untitled
On Sunday I woke up early and worked for a few hours.

Untitled
And later on I headed out to my local flea market.

Untitled
People were having breakfast outside.

Untitled
Saw these amazing lamps and imagined them hanging together as one lamp over my kitchen table.

Untitled
A table full of goodness.

Untitled
And a lonely lace that I should have saved from the street, but it somehow looked so beautiful there so I ended up leaving it.

Ps. I made some new slippers - this adult sized pair and this baby sized pair.

2 comments:

  1. That's a lovely Sunday indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these lamps together would have made a wonderful chandelier on the table, I agree :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.