2016/11/14

Birds

Untitled
The owls are not what they seem. Do I need to tell you how much I'm looking forward to the new Twin Peaks? I've been watching the whole series once a year since it was first shown on TV. Never ending inspiration.

Untitled
Another inspiring character on this planet is Monika, we did a swap the other month - she sent me this lovely poster (+ an amazing tote bag) and I sent her a pair of Wrist Worms.

Untitled
Sparrows, I love them. Wish we could be friends and have coffee together.

3 comments:

  1. You could give it a try on the terrace of Café Fleury, Sandra: last time some sparrows literally sat in my plate, having coffee and breakfast with me ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes! they are pretty aggressive there, the birds i mean haha. so cute.

      Delete
  2. Oh, the lavender in the first foto and the sweet sparrows :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.