2016/12/08

Glimpses of Berlin

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
The club Kater Blau's poster for NYE is gorgeous.

Untitled
Glad to see this imbiss open again.

Untitled
Let's take a swim.

Need ideas for holiday gifts? I have some stuff available in the shop:
Wrist Worms
Buttcrack Characters
&
Slippers

If you are interested in some of the prints I used to sell, I still have some left - just drop me an email.

Thank you all so much for supporting my work! Might be good to know: You are guaranteed that no one gets harmed in the process of making the products as they are all handmade by me :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandra! Hopping everything is OK with you and your husband due to the terrible attacks in Berlin.
    Wish you, from Lisbon/Portugal, a Merry Christmas and a very happy 2017.
    Helena

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.