2016/12/03

Pet Shop Boys, Boxi, Wrist Worms

Untitled
Went straight to Boxi this morning, just got home and it's nice and warm here.

Untitled
It's been a busy week. I've been to a very nice dinner with Away.

Untitled
And I've seen the Pet Shop Boys at Tempodrom, such an amazing venue. Saw New Order there a few years ago.

Untitled
I was dancing my ass off.

Untitled
Been taking long walks as well. And apart from that I've been sitting down making many many pairs of Wrist Worms. Thank you so much for your orders! If you still don't know what to give to your beloved ones for the holidays, I can recommend giving warm hands - you find lots and lots of different colours of Wrist Worms in the shop.

Wish you all a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.