2016/12/07

Wake up!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

So far this winter, I haven't been able to get out of bed until around noon. It means I only get 4 hours of daylight and this year, for the first time since I became a grown-up, I am not getting depressed from the darkness. 2016 has been a year of a lot of struggle, so lack of daylight is piece of cake. Looking forward to getting up earlier though, as I'm most efficient in the morning.

Pictures from a walk around the neighbourhood today, to boost myself with light (better safe than sorry). Prevention prevention.

5 comments:

  1. Your blog is so beautiful and inspirational :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is so kind of you, thank you very much :*

      Delete
  2. I can relate, apart from depression and being a morning person :)
    Maybe you can commit to a morning practice -again- e.g. capturing the morning light and your first coffee of the day for us, your dear readers ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it will come :)
      i've become a night owl lately, because darkness is the same no matter if it's 5pm or 2am ;)

      Delete
    2. So am I, since my very early days :)

      Delete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.