2017/02/03

Berlin Winter Pastels

Untitled
Started the day at the laundromat. Johan went through his subway tickets.

Untitled
Can it get more urban than this? I asked.

Untitled
The colours pop out so nicely as soon as there's a bit of snow.

Untitled
Rejected.

Untitled
One of my favourite signs in the neighbourhood.

Untitled
When I came home and uploaded the pictures to my computer, I saw a colour theme in the pictures. Reminded me of one of my all time favourite blogs, Liivia is so good at combining colours in her pictures.

What's your plan for the weekend?
I will cut Johan's hair, make a simple version of this and on Sunday Johan will buy me a Guinness. Why? It will be 12 years ago that I fell in love with him, on a night in a pub in Gothenburg where he bought me... a Guinness. Ever since then, we always have Guinness on February 5.

5 comments:

  1. tomorrow morning, first yoga lesson in a yurt, and knitting/crocheting with my friends on the afternoon. I'll cook a polenta/lemon cake. Sunday seafood platter and cinema.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that sounds like a great weekend! so jealous of the seafood platter! :) enjoy!!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sandra so much! Your words are important me, because I adore how your eyes see colors.

    And your blog is on my top 5 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sweetie, thank YOU so much!
      I'm very happy to hear :)

      Delete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.