2017/03/03

March 3, 1999-2017

Untitled
Time for a "recap". This is:
March 3, 1999: My sister in her newly painted toilet & I was crocheting something big.

Untitled
March 3, 2000: I was taking pictures for a website I was making for mobile services. Made my first logotype, it's still in use. This was when I still lived in Luleå.

Untitled
March 3, 2001: I had moved to Gothenburg, looked like this and went to Marstrand.

Untitled
March 3, 2002: Was doing an evening course in graphic design at Forsbergs Skola where I learned more during 2 nights a week for 1.5 years than I did at HDK for 5 years. This is from walking to the tram, in the middle of Gothenburg.

Untitled
March 3, 2003: Had moved to a new central flat, roaming around the attic.

Untitled
March 3, 2004: Applying for HDK, which led me to a completely new life. One of the topics was suicide.

Untitled
March 3, 2005: My kitchen in Gothenburg and the first sandwich cake I made with Johan, when we were still "just" friends :)

Untitled
March 3, 2006: And BAM I moved to my own flat with the red kitchen. Johan is drinking tea, trying to explain something to me.

Untitled
March 3, 2007: I had just cut Johan's hair. He looks so young! From the flat we lived in together for many years in Gothenburg, on 34 squaremeters, omg.

Untitled
March 3, 2008: We went to Luleå to visit my family and play in the snow.

Untitled
March 3, 2009: Seafood in the kitchen!

Untitled
March 3, 2010: I had a studio for a year in Gothenburg, before moving to Berlin. Painted the toilet door in this amazing colour.

Untitled
March 3, 2011: Now we were living in Berlin. On this particular day we walked from Ostkreuz to Westkreuz.

Untitled
March 3, 2012: This day we walked around in Charlottenburg and Wilmersdorf and had some German food at Kastanie.

Untitled
March 3, 2013: Seems like this day was a walking day at the beginning of our Berlin career ;) This is somewhere in Kreuzberg or Neukölln, I think.

Untitled
March 3, 2014: A tour around Mitte with Johan, eating pizza at Clärchens Ballhaus.

Untitled
March 3, 2015: I met up Johan in Prenzlauer Berg where he was working at the time and took a walk back to Friedrichshain to have some coffee.

Untitled
March 3, 2016: A morning meeting with Johan when we decided to try a pretty new spot for breakfast. Wasn't very good, you know when the food tastes of the cutting board. The place is closed now.

Untitled
March 3, 2017: Woke up to sun and will go to my friend's restaurant to take pictures of food in a few hours.

4 comments:

  1. You look very pretty in the picture from 2014.
    Also, how lucky you are to have such a beautiful documentation of your life. All these colours! All that great design! All the wonderful food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy when you do these 'on this day' posts :)
    and HDK also somehow changed my life too; attended a semester as an exchange student there, then was obsessed for years to get back to Sweden, finally moved to Sthlm for a year, where I met my boyfriend. He then followed me back to Montreal, where we have been now living for several years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy these 'on this day' posts :)
    and HDK also somehow changed my life too; attended a semester as a student exchange there, was then obsessed with the idea of moving to Sweden for many years. Finally moved to Sthlm for a year, and that's where I met my boyfriend, who then followed me back to Montreal, where we have been living for several years now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea the back in time foto travel :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.