2017/04/03

A new book, food and other important things

Untitled

Untitled
Last year I shot some pictures of Olaf Hajek's studio for this amazing book which is filled with inspiring studios by great artists.

Untitled
I took a break from blogging for a couple of weeks, maybe you noticed ;) Brought my camera out from time to time.

Untitled
Like that friday when I met my friend Jacqui for lunch and we ended up seeing the sun set twice, that's so much fun we have together.

Untitled
Hung out at Santa Maria Eastside.

Untitled
Nom nom nom.

Untitled

Untitled
Le Labo sent me a gift; a scented candle which makes my place smell great.

Untitled
Johan's work for Gotham Imbiss.

Untitled
Spring came and gave my kitchen the most amazing light.

Untitled
From today, these leaves weren't visible four days ago.

Untitled
And soon it's Easter. Do you celebrate? I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.