2017/04/18

Bye Easter! Bye Sickness!

Untitled
OK. The world gets really small when you spend a whole week at home sick (c'mon, I am even talking about it on my blog ha ha). Haven't been sick for so many days since about 15 years, it actually felt good to slow down and not be all over the place. Today I finally start to feel a bit better.

Untitled
Have been drinking a lot of pineapple juice. And taking pictures around the house, about as much energy I could find.

Untitled
Also been drinking coffee every day, finally I enjoy filter coffee. I used to be a double/triple espresso kind of person.

Untitled
Woke up to a freezing cold flat this morning.

Untitled
Detail of our old ladder that came with the flat.

Untitled
Johan gave me this one on our wedding anniversary in 2014. My favourite, find so much inspiration in it.

Untitled
I moved my computer to the kitchen today, the warmest room in our flat. I refuse to go shopping for coal and start heating again, the cold temperatures are only going to last for a few days anyway. The gas stove is the answer.

Untitled
Got these beans from my friend James who runs Fjord together with Morgan and Kresten. They taste amazing - the beans. I haven't tasted the guys.

By the way, Johan cut my hair.
And made it dark.
After 7 years I recognize myself in the mirror again, wow.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling better. I have almost the exact same Norfolk plate! It amazes me because I found mine in a Norfolk charity shop where I live and I imagine you didn't, it's weird how things travel about the world ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how nice! i got mine from my friend gemma correll who comes from norfolk :)

      Delete
  2. Hello Sandra! I really love your mobile phone! : ) Looks like it could tell many stories! Many greetings from rainy munich. Katja

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.